University of Otago 2019 International Finance Funding – New Zealand
University of Otago is offering Foreigners Student Scholarship to study International Finance Funding In their University in New Zealand, Students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution are to apply for the specified Course.
- Applicants must be Student From other countries or they are meant to be international students
- Applicants must have an unconditional offer (including meeting English language requirements) by 5pm, 31 October 2019 (NZ time).
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants must not Have a Sponsor or in receipt of another UWE Bristol tuition fee discount.
- Applicants should be foreigners who are wiling to study the course
- Applicants must be able to make use of a frequent Language (English Language)
How To Apply: student who are willing to Go for this course should Know that their is Know Separate Application Process, Applicant for MFinc programme whose additional document are ready will be consider for this Scholarship Application.
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- A cover letter outlining why they wish to study the MFinc at the University of Otago and why they are an excellent candidate for this programme.
See Application Form Here